- In your new role you will be responsible to manage the interface between the business stakeholders and our DevOps teams in Germany and India.
- You will identify goals and requirements of the business environment and will advise with your comprehensive process know-how of commercial project management.
- You will evaluate the requirements in discussion with the business, identify use cases, and will transform them into technical views.
- You will have the opportunity to grow into the role of a Product Owner with an end-to-end responsibility for these IT products.
- Together with Mobility's Business you will design and develop IT projects and accompany them along their agile project management path to ensure highest effectiveness of the Business requirements.
- Several years of experience with business process and applications when it comes to empowering large and complex customer projects in the transportation business or comparable industries.
- You are experienced in implementing IT General Controls to ensure IT Assurance of products and applications. Digging into design of ICFR topics is not an obstacle for you.
- Prior experience with SAP PS and familiarity with SAP BW4HANA and IP as well as experience in management agile IT projects and products will be a plus.
- A degree in computer science or equivalent appreciated (but we won´t reject your CV just because you don´t have a degree)
- You are experienced and feel comfortable in an international working environment.
- Proficiency in English – at our company, you will use it daily
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time