Job title – Sr. Process Associate – Purchase to Pay (Accounting Clerk - A/P Accounting)
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Perform payment run for 3rd party and ICC vendors and customers.
- Monitoring of payment exceptions/rejections and working towards the resolution
- Be responsible for the completion of all the payment related activities identified.
- Monitoring of vendor accounts for any debit balance and follow up with the vendor/business towards the recovery.
- Handling the payment rejection and working with vendor to reissue the payment with SLA
- Identify and implement automation solutions, process improvements and best practices.
- Accurate and timely execution of payment tasks established on the agreed terms, conditions and procedures with the customer and in accordance with company regulations.
- Should have very good knowledge in P2P activities.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in working with team.
- Demonstrated a good thought process in problem solving.
- Very good knowledge of SAP.
- Achieve productivity targets. Metrics to ensure results are achieved.
- Monitor process quality and Compliance with Internal Controls to ensure and achieve quality audit standards.
- Identify areas of improvement within the process.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- 2-3 years of P2P experience or Finance & accounting.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office.
- A working knowledge of SAP.
- Excellent understanding of P2P process and its various controls.
- Must be fast learner and should be able to think analytically..
- Excellent Verbal and written Communication skills.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and We welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time