As a Partner of Choice for our customers, the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub is the new Home of Technologists. One hyperconnected workplace set up for innovation every day. We provide smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 200 Siemens entities as well as external customers across the world.
At Siemens our customers matter most. To provide substantial value-add to our customers every day, we need Product Managers who are excited to exploit new opportunities from digitalization and are keen to leverage latest technologies in the field of cloud, AI, low-code, API management and others to build modern digital products solving a specific business challenge ranging from administrative business processes to digitalization of factories.
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- You support in the definition and implementation of a Digital solutions & Innovation agenda for Siemens Global Business Services (GBS)
- You understand yourself as a digital-minded entrepreneur: From working with large, complex data sets and applying advanced analytical methods as needed to developing custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets. and continuous development of digital services into modern digital products
- From trend scouting, ideation and technology assessment through proof of concepts and MVPs, you take responsibility for the delivery of new innovative digital solutions ranging from artificial intelligence, cloud computing, cybersecurity or data analytics
- Together with GBS‘ Business lines, you drive digital solutions projects with your agile project management experience and technology solution architecture competencies
- You facilitate stakeholder alignment via close collaboration with all GBS towers (Finance / Supply Chain / HR / Sales / Business Administration) on HQ and delivery center level
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- You have a master's degree in information technology or comparable
- You have several years of professional experience as an Innovation Manager, IT Project Manager or Solution Architect
- Skilled in applying algorithmic models and are well acquainted with the properties and limits of a diverse set of established as well as state-of-the-art models, as well as validating the model results against the stated business objectives
- Comfortable working in programming languages like SQL, Python and R, as well as with frameworks like Tensorflow and Keras; experience developing solutions in distributed teams using version control tools like GIT
- Experience with cloud technologies: Amazon Web Services and / or Microsoft Azure
- Experience in collaboration and communication between global teams, departments and countries, including senior executives
- Excellent English communications skills, both verbal and written
- Experience working in a customer-facing role
- Finally, but most important: you are eager to constantly learn and Innovation is part of your DNA
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, financial support to build your perfect home office, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time