We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019.
Being at the heart of hiring as a Talent Acquisition Partner, is a job like no other. You’re close to the business but connected to the outside world, and you match some of the most talented people to the most rewarding opportunities in the market. You solve problems, you create connections between people, and you act as a trusted advisor to business leaders and candidates alike.
Our Talent Acquisition Partners work directly with business leaders to define their recruiting needs, designing and executing recruitment campaigns to attract talented people to our business. You’ll use your skills to advise and guide the business, sourcing directly and engaging both active and passive candidates at a wide range of levels. We’re passionate about giving candidates an exceptional experience, and we want to work with talent acquisition professionals who value a high-touch, proactive approach to recruitment. We act as the talent advisors to our business stakeholders, with a reputation for attention to detail, responsiveness and a creative approach to talent acquisition.
What will you do?
- Drive the recruitment process from start to finish, implementing the optimal strategy to identify, select, assess and hire candidates across various professions and position levels.
- Partner with our business leaders to execute talent acquisition strategies and influence quality of hiring in direct support of business objectives.
- Maintain current knowledge of the talent market, competitors and Siemens business needs in your portfolio in order to better forecast available talent pools and market trends.
- Apply your passion for the talent acquisition practice by establishing connections, leveraging a professional online and social media presence, and prospect talent through your network. Success in the role will require headhunting skills to build and maintain candidate pools and talent pipelines.
- Assessment of candidates, leveraging various tools including phone interviews, digital video interview assessment, to present candidate slate to Hiring Manager.
- Act as a Siemens brand ambassador to candidates, ensuring a positive experience, providing timely feedback and managing expectations.
- Maintain data integrity in our ATS (Avature) in every aspect of the process.
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships with leaders and internal partners involved in all aspects of the recruiting process.
- Participate in projects as required
What will you need to succeed?
- University Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related discipline.
- Minimum 5- 8 years recruiting experience; including experience in a corporate recruiting role or in an agency/search firm role
- Demonstrated ability to source candidates using a variety of sourcing channels and networking.
- Deep expertise in best practices in recruitment, including a thorough knowledge of employment legislation related to recruitment, diversity & inclusion best practices and an innovative and flexible approach to sourcing strategy.
- Experience with tools and market leading technology including an Applicant Tracking System and LinkedIn Recruiter functionality required
- You are resilient, sharp, passionate and forward thinking.
- Exceptional communicator and recognized for your learning mindset
- Known for your ability to influence in a positive and constructive way; valued for your credibility as a trusted advisor.
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment coupled with a strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
- You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- Bilingual (French and English) is required
Please submit your resume in English.
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
Siemens Mobility is the global market leader for mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and ecofriendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people around the globe. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers unrivaled value-added in the rail sector. Our intelligent mobility solutions increase the availability of infrastructure, optimize throughput and create a new quality of passenger experience. We call this Ingenuity for Life.
Making a difference together we raised $565,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 50 non-profit organizations and planted 1,850 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada generates $2.2B in sales with 4,800 employees. Join our team of approximately 377,000 talented professionals in more than 200 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.