Siemens Logistics is seeking an Office Administrator in support of the team located at the Houston, Texas Intercontinental Airport location. This position requires experience and knowledge in the responsibilities as outlined.
Tasked with a wide variety of administrative duties, the Office Manager will work alongside the Site Manager on a daily basis. Some of the Office Managers responsibilities are, but not limited to organizing all employee records such as training, attendance and lateness, payroll, and scheduling to meet contract requirements, ordering, maintaining stock and assigning all PPE to active contract employees, assistance with new employee paperwork and onboarding processes, managing and keeping all safety related documents up to date, maintaining a neat and functional office environment for all contract staff.
Physical requirements include, but are not limited to:
Lifting (Up to 50 pounds), bending, reaching, climbing, walking, crawling, standing, sitting, climbing stairs, speaking, sight, and/or hearing to complete the job duties.
Required Skills / Education:
• Excellent Customer Relations skills required
• Strong organizational skills including electronic and hard copy filing
• Technically competent and comfortable with computers and able to work calmly during stressful times while maintaining a pleasant and efficient demeanor.
• Basic understanding of baggage or material handling systems
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Strong knowledge in OSHA General Industry policies and procedures
• Networking / Hardware / Software skills preferred but not mandatory
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with maintenance and operational support personnel
• Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a professional presence
• Must have driver license with clean MVR.
• Ability to pass all background checks and security screenings per airport requirements.
• Experience: Two + years of office administration
• Typically, an Associate’s degree or 1-2 years of vocational technical training preferred. HS or equivalent required.
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.