What are my responsibilities?
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, etc.
- Oversee the booking of auditorium, meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Handling of incoming and outgoing mail.
- Provide excellent customer service.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Minimum qualification GCE O level with a credit in English language
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Able to start immediately or on short notice
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time