Know about the Role!
This job requires working on software development for embedded systems in the Internet of Things space. The job involves planning, design, development, testing, documentation, and maintenance of software components relating to embedded Linux, Azure/AWS IoT Clouds, networking/communication protocols and security/cryptography related modules.
Are You a Super-Mind? We're Looking for You!
- B.Sc./M.Sc. Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills. A positive rating on HackerRank or other similar problem-solving sites can be provided as a reference.
- Preferably have knowledge of the latest web development trends, including microservice based architecture, RESTful API design, messaging queues, tools and technologies to allow implementing scalable web applications.
- Knowledge of embedded Linux, Yocto/ISAR, Internet-of-Things related technologies, Docker and BitBake would be an advantage. Experience with application or kernel development on Linux will also be a plus.
- Good technical communication and documentation skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, age, marital status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Pakistan Development (Private) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time