Senior Executive – Train Control
Bangalore | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
- Responsible for inspection and compliance with the requirements set out in the welding standards
- Definition of system requirements and system interface specifications for vehicle control.
- Design and implement software components in alignment with the guidelines for safety-relevant software systems
- Designing control functions based on functional block diagrams.
- Generating software test specifications, conduct code review and support in design verification.
- Support in integration tests and validation tests.
- Analysing diagnostic information, bug fixing and defining new control logics to improve the vehicle performance.
- Expertise in locomotive/ Train control is essential to create and deliver solutions to improve existing products.
- Able to implement upgradation / new work of application software with end-to-end responsibility using V model approach.
- Conduct training sessions for customer and service colleagues.
- Responsible for monitoring and support during field validation.
- Ensure that all software development, release, and maintenance processes are followed.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have minimum experience of 5-8 years along with bachelor’s degree or postgraduate in electrical, electronic or computer science along with relevant experience in rolling stock
- Domain knowledge of locomotive/ train control, testing and commissioning.
- Experience in working with MVB, WTB, Ethernet communication protocols. Knowledge of TRDP would be added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of requirement engineering is prerequisite.
- Basic understanding of standards such as IEC 50128, IEC 61131, IEC 61375 etc.
- Good communication and presentation skill completes your profile.
- You should demonstrate strong teamwork and able to guide peers to bring out required results
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time