Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions. Data Analyst supports the Siemens Mobility Mass Transit system team towards developing efficient and intelligent solution by analyzing data collected through customer data, requirements, development, testing, and diagnosis phase.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
You will contribute to a successful commissioning of international projects by analyzing Siemens Mass Transit solution (Automatic Train Control ATC) diagnosis data from Test Center and onsite project location.
· Detection of software/engineering errors
· Suitable preparation of failure scenarios for R&D analyzing
· Reproduction of failure scenarios in the Test Center for deeper analysis
· Work closely together with tool group and R&D teams.
· You will also be responsible for supporting:
o Refining functionality of all components in laboratory and field
o Internal/external clarification to fulfill requirements
· You will take the responsibility to link the diagnosis data from different sub-systems to get an overview about the system behavior
Use your analysis experience in the projects to
· Define data tool routines for automated detection to improve failure analysis in ATC diagnosis data.
· Support of defining appropriate tools for efficiency analyzing ATC big data.
· Develop data analytics, Machine Learning models and tools to refine Siemens Mobility solutions.
· Ensuring compliance with defined procedures/processes for machine learning.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· You have a bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in data science/machine learning/ computer science / electrical / electronic engineering.
· Extensive professional experience 1 to 3 years in data science and must have performed hands on analytics engineering/review activities for at least 0-2 years.
· Hands on experience with analytics and machine learning with supervised and unsupervised methods.
· Proficient with C# / python / Programming and a standard set of libraries for machine learning and statistics.
· Innovative, Agile and Methodological approach for developing algorithm, prediction models and code libraries.
· You have experience in reading and understanding technical requirements.
· You have interest in working with different software tools to implement project specific data and subsystem documentation.
· Your knowledge of engineering processes and communication skills to interface different departments will be important.
· Basic knowledge of Test management, Validation Principles and Product Management will be helpful.
· You are willing to work as team member in complex national and international projects.
· Fluent English essential both written and oral, knowledge of German language will be an advantage.
· Excellent communication abilities combined with strong interpersonal skills.
· High level of customer and quality orientation together with strong abilities in consulting and implementation
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time