Would you like to work on the sophisticated CAD tool used to design aircraft by SpaceX, Boeing, and other elite manufacturers? This position is for a junior software engineer working on Siemens Digital Industries Software's NX product. Read more: https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/global/en/products/nx
The junior software engineer will perform software design and programming for the NX CAD product with a focus on surpassing customer expectations and achieving high quality and timely delivery. The position requires performing all of the SDLC steps of software design for one area of a product. The employee will create, document and implement software designs for focused product areas. Some customer interaction may be required.
- Contributes individually or in a team as needed to meet the requirements of various projects
- Maintains existing software code and resolves customer and internally reported problems
- Able to write clean, robust and maintainable code to minimize the cost of defects over time.
- Works with customers to understand and improve existing code for their area.
- Follows the various steps in the SDLC process including writing design documents and coding.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other numerate subject area from a reputed institute.
- Product development experience will be a plus, as will familiarity with the software development process.
- Must have strong knowledge of C++ and enterprise programming experience in C++.
- Must have some experience in at least one of the following languages: Python, C#, or Java.
- Knowledge of advanced data structures, object oriented analysis and design.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.