As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 200 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Business Administrator for IT and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting. We also provide services in the area of Tax, Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Be the first point of contact for any new outsourcing request and coordinate the end-to-end process for the Outsourcing IT services;
- Initiate new service request and coordinate the end-to-end process for external service providers;
- Review, negotiate and handle IT agreements;
- Conduct RFP process for selected vendors;
- Manage the vendor/process to ensure that contractual compliance and financial efficiency;
- Ensure adherence to the policies and process;
- Ensure best practices, look for continues improvement opportunities;
- Maintain relevant internal database and files and keep track of request.
We are looking for:
- Experience supporting a procurement function;
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques is a plus;
- Experience in negotiations;
- Knowledge of SAP (supplier and purchasing management) is a plus;
- Experience with Office tools (good level of Excel is mandatory);
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to adapt to different interlocutors;
- Fluent in English and Portuguese (both written and spoken);
- Team-oriented person.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time