At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a magnificent place to do it. A precise place to learn. A magnificent place to grow. With a 170-year history, Siemens has a strong background of adapting to help customers power the world in times of change, and today is no different.
You will be a part of the IOT Development Services team for Gas and Power Digitalization at our Pune location.
Why Siemens Gas and Power? We help navigate the world’s most pressing energy challenges.
- Our Portfolio: Only company able to support the entire energy value chain
- We are uniquely positioned as the ONLY Company in the world that can provide fully integrated products, solutions, and services along the energy value chain.
- We are innovating and co-creating with you to make fossil energy greener; deliver decentralized, flexible power solutions; lead the complexities of the grid; improve and de-risk aging assets; and much more.
- Our Pedigree: 170+ years of increasing power access and reducing emissions. We’ve been a successful pioneer in the energy system since our founding. Today, around 20 percent of the global power generation is based on our technology.
- Our People: Our team of over 100 professionals is working on the digital transformation for Gas & Power Services and forms a significant part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
Here is your role. What part will you play?
- Taking complete ownership of multiple application front end interfaces
- Understand, analyze, design, and develop test cases for the requirements following quality standards.
- Conceptualize, Design, and develop test automation scripts using Robot Framework for Web application
- Test Execution (Manual and Automation)
- Preparing test documents, test metrics and quality indicators
- Skills to collaborate with partners across regions and work in Agile environment.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA; preferably with Computer Science or IT background
- About 5-6 years of work experience in Manual Testing and Test automation / test scripting
- Sound knowledge in latest Software Development methodologies such as SAFe, Agile, Lean etc.
- At least 1-2 years of test script development using Robot Framework and / or Selenium.
- Basic knowledge on Python Scripting language will be an added advantage
- Basic knowledge on Database concepts
- Basic knowledge on API testing & Mobile Testing will be an advantage
- Working Knowledge of Test management tools like JIRA, Quality Center
- ISTQB certification (Foundation) will be an added advantage
- Exposure to cloud application deployment, microservices, auth0, containerization, docker etc. will be a plus
This role is based in Chennai / Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to shape the future of autonomous systems
- Extraordinary researchers and engineers as team members
- We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Gas & Power Services at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/energy/services.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time