The Medical Affairs Medical Information Specialist within the Medical and Clinical Affairs Organization is responsible for literature and medical information management across Siemens Healthineers Laboratory Diagnostics.
- Generates Medical Information materials (e.g. standard response letters, videos, other related materials, etc.)
- Ensures appropriate and timely review and approval of any generated materials in accordance with relevant SOPs and local laws/codes of practice.
- Monitors Customer Relationship Management system for new MIRs, Field Medical Activities and responds/provides support as needed.
- Establish and monitor Medical Information trends and metrics; identify unmet needs and communicates trends to Medical and Clinical Affairs and wider business (i.e., Regulatory Affairs).
- Responsible to monitor literature for new pertinent publications related to Siemens Healthineers Laboratory Diagnostics assays and/or strategy and provides alerts to broader Medical Affairs team.
- Supports the Medical Affairs team as needed with data/literature searches.
- Supports Medical Affairs management with ad hoc projects.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in life science industry-based medical affairs roles
- Clinical experience preferred, direct experience in the therapeutic area desirable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with experience in medical writing
- Superior literature database search skills and presentation skills
- Knowledge of international guidelines for dissemination of medical information, international labeling conventions, global marketing of products preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software and customer management software
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date except where prohibited by state law.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.