Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Global Demand Planning Project Lead
Reporting lines and location:
The Global Demand Planning Project Lead will report to SCM PD Director of Process Transformation for the Laboratory Diagnostics Business Area of Siemens Healthineers. The position can be based at our headquarter office in Tarrytown, New York or 100% remote office to well qualified internal applicants local to the US East Coast.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Global Demand Planning Project Lead, you will be responsible for developing demand planning standard business processes and capabilities (people, process, and tools).
· Lead the global roll-out of Demand Planning for all sites in SHS DC and OEM partners.
· Work collaboratively with supply chain, finance, sales, and marketing business leaders to understand business needs and ensure these are built into the solutions delivery roadmap.
· Lead the design, delivery and testing sessions for demand planning implementation.
· Track deliverables and ensure sign-off from stakeholders.
· Manage project escalations in a timely and effective manner.
· Build a change management strategy.
· Establish and lead a global demand council responsible for developing / implementing global standard processes and policies.
· Define process and performance related KPI s and metrics for Demand Planning.
· Determine training needs, write, and update process/policy related training manuals training videos organize external training where applicable.
· Supports and contributes to the Supply Chain Planning strategy for DX.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to develop your career with Healthineers
· Ability to present and influence senior-level business and functional leaders (VP level and above).
· Ability to interpret and communicate both business and functional needs and impacts.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or related field.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in Demand Planning and Integrated Business Planning.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience with Demand Planning Systems and SAP.
· Willing to travel up to 10-20%
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date expect where prohibited by state law. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.