At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Critical to our position as a market leader, this leader will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer and will be responsible for developing GTM sales strategies and ensuring we are maximizing sales productivity, effectiveness, competitive wins, and most of all market share and revenue acceleration to achieve short and long-term revenue goals
- This individual leads the Bid Management and Sales Enablement team and is responsible for managing the functions essential to sales productivity and effectiveness within the organization
- These include leading initiatives to improve the customer experience, grow pipeline, intensify, and execute sales strategies
- Functions reporting into this role will include business planning, reporting and analytics, sales process optimization, sales learning and enablement, sales program implementation and policy
Join the entrepreneurs at Siemens Advanta as we grow and define our place in the market, help us live our values “Team Wins, Dare to Dream, Love our Clients, and Enjoy the Ride”, and drive a culture of transparency and accountability.
- Provides counsel to the sales organization, and the executive leadership team and their associates in implementing overall business objectives for sales excellence
- Oversight of order intake forecasting and guidance in revenue forecasting process
- Development and implementation of sales strategy for New Business Models
Sales Process Optimization
- Drives process improvements and tool implementation that support scalability, sales productivity, and operational efficiencies
- Facilitates successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring efficient sales process with focus on continuous process improvement
- Makes recommendations to senior sales leadership for changing sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximize sales productivity
- Works closely with senior sales and sales leadership to define the optimal performance measurements required to ensure sales organization success
- Oversight of annual sales target setting and sales incentive plans
Sales Reporting & Analytics
- Ensures appropriate sales reports and data analytics is provided to the sales leaders
- Coordinates with sales leadership and other stakeholders to execute efficient and accurate sales reporting / KPI’s including win/loss analysis, pipeline, and forecast
- Establish a sales training methodology
- Oversee the delivery of field training to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel
Sales Enablement - Lead Management / Inside Sales
- Oversight of bid management process and dedicated bid managers
- Oversight of Inside Sales Process and dedicated team
- Partners with sales, finance, delivery, and legal to quote, negotiate, and close deals.
- Increase the quality and output of deal documents (proposals, order forms, RFP’s, etc…)
- Implement sales enablement measures around deal closure, Salesforce hygiene and process automations measures that will help grow pipeline and successfully close deals
- Partners with sales and marketing teams to ensure strategic lead management framework
- Partners with sales, marketing, and delivery on increasing revenue through cross-sell/up-sell opportunities
- Simplify selling environment through playbooks which includes critical buyer insight, competitive
intelligence, messaging framework and content strategy for sales execution and cadence
Sales Program Implementation & Policy
- Responsibility for sales policy administration
- Establishes program rules, policies, and procedures
- Ensures sufficient resources are assigned to adequately administer sales programs
- Works closely with Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources to uphold and interpret rules, policies, and procedures as needed
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives
Required Skills, Experience, and Education
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in sales, sales operations, contract management, contract negotiation, bid management
- Managerial / leadership experience
- High energy, positive, and embraces a growth mindset
- Embraces a culture of transparency and accountability
- Extensive experience with contracts, negotiating / closing deals, forecasting
- Experience building strategy and supporting organizations to sell services and solutions
- Experience driving and implementing process Improvements
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite with a track record of negotiating transactions
- Strong executive presence and polish with the ability to negotiate at the executive level
- Entrepreneurial mindset and boardroom polish, able to guide our clients through their transformation journey.
- Must have easy access to a major airport.
- Flexibility in work schedules, including ability to travel to client sites up to 60% travel
- Excellent public speaking skills complemented by exceptional written and oral skills, along with strong organizational abilities.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce, SAP, advanced user of MS Excel
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, and an MBA is a plus
- This position supports a Siemens customer who requires all employees and vendors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 where permitted by applicable law and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.