If you really want to make a difference – make it with us.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou (SEAL) as a Software Programmer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Your new role – future-oriented and challenging
The role is to plan, direct, and coordinate the design, development, deployment, and maintenance of local customized software to support manufacturing & engineering industry, provides project management and coordination with business partners during software development related project. And work with internal and external IT team members.
1.Develops and maintains effective collaborative relationships with business partners to understand their operation details, then to clarify the actual demand of their software request;
2.Design software architecture for the applications to meet both current and future objectives;
3.Communicate effectively with business partners to ensure your design and project plan well understood and aligned;
4.Efficiently deliver the software solution according to the confirmed design, either by self-development or coordination with external partners;
5.Coordinate with business partners to ensure the software deployed as plan;
6.Provide maintenance including enhancement of all the previous delivered software.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
1. Proven comprehensive and deep knowledge in C# with programming experience of abp framework based on .Net Core
3. Preferred if additional experience in micro service programming in .Net
4. Preferred if additional experience in Java with programming experience in IDEA
5. Preferred if additional ERP experience in SAP
6. Passion for software development related project
7. Excellent Interpersonal skills and communication
8. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience of software.
9. At least 2 years’ experience in software relevant industry is not mandatory condition but will be a strong asset
Your first step to
success is your application! We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time