Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Responsible for fostering sales growth of Siemens Automation and Drive products & systems. Knowledge of PLC & Drive prerequisite. Sound knowledge of FA & Process Automation portfolio is prerequisite.
- Works together with system integrators to bring business from end customers/OEM to develop their applications based on Siemens automation and Drive concepts.
- Knowledge of PMA portfolios like Simotion, Servo motors etc will be an addded advantage.
- Must have basic knowledge on Digitalization. Require to generate opportunities for IOT along with Automation solution to have an edge over competition.
- Responsible for Driving Business from the assigned area and set of customers.
- Value selling. Basic knowledge of competitor portfolios e.g. ABB, Rockwell, Schneider, Danfoss, Mitsubishi, Honeywell and Yokogawa.
- Product Selection by understanding the Application and optimizing the BOQ.
- Conduct product presentation / Seminars at customer.
- Keep a track on market environment including active competitors in order to convert a customer. Competitive Intelligence/Solution optimization.
- Improve Sales efficiency, opportunity pipeline development & creation, win loss reporting in CRM.
- Techno commercial understanding of proposal, architecting differentiated and competitive solution to customers
- Positive attitude & Ability to recover from setbacks fast.
- Long term career planning with Siemens.
How do I qualify for this job?
- B.E Electrical / Electronics engineer with 7-12 years of experience in sales of Automation (PLC, SCADA) or low voltage Drives
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Please find more information on our organization at: www.siemens.com
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time