Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
At Digital Industries IT, we deliver powerful IT solutions for the organization, driving digitalization forward. We conceptualize, build and manage Information Technology for Digital Industries and deliver competitive advantage to our business. In doing so, we impress with reliability and a high quality of results that enable Digital Industries to realize its full potential.
Change the future with us
- People management
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Set clear team goals.
· Motivate team members.
· Should have focus on team growth.
· Discover training needs and provide coaching.
· Actively checking free and utilized capacity of resources
· Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
· Delegate tasks and set deadlines.
· Manage day-to-day operations & its challenges.
· Regular alignments with all relevant stakeholders
· Hirings, team expansion
· Creating and maintaining department and team’s project artifacts, and data in various tools.
· Ensure peak delivery (performance KPIs, continuous quality improvement, stakeholders’ relationship)
· Actively seek opportunities, development of leads into services/projects
· Contributing towards planning and execution of various organizational tasks & initiatives
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· BE/BTech/Equivalent degree.
· 12+ years of experience with 5 years of lead delivery experience
· Logical and analytical skills along with EQ.
· Good verbal and written English.
· Experience in handling large teams in onsite-offshore model, multi cultured, spread across different locations, interacting with multiple cross teams.
· Project Management or Service Management experience.
· Certifications like ITIL expert or PMP/CPM/CSM, SAFe or equivalent are preferred.
· Technical background of execution of mendix or other low code projects will be good to have.
· Contributed in making and implementing strategies for department and teams.
· Contributed in establishing governance models for the department.
· Business development in IT area.
· Exposure to PMO role.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time