Do you want to join a business that puts its people at the forefront of all we do, an agile, innovative business that is leading the way in traffic solutions. Come and join us at Yunex Traffic (a Siemens Business).
We are currently looking for an Operator to join our Enforcement team in London. As an Operator, you will be responsible for the daily monitoring of the system, the inspection of data and incident management to ensure that services are met with contractual requirements and all KPIs. You will also register faults and will receive calls from our customer TfL (Transport for London) and other connected parties associated with the contract operation. You will also investigate the data for any inconsistencies and would refer problems with the system processes or documentation to the SMC Manager.
What will you be doing
- Visually inspect textual data and camera images to check the quality and compliance
- Be point of contact for our customer to register faults or directing the caller for further assistance
- Ensure services are delivered and met with the contractual requirements and business critical metrics
- Ability to navigate and operate the Instation System’s user interface
- Troubleshoot problems to enable data extraction and user interaction with the Instation system
- Treating any personal information with strictest confidence
- Feedback any opportunities for improving the system or processes
- Be compliant with Quality Management, Health and Safety and Security procedures
What will you need to qualify for this role?
- Someone with technical knowledge of Excel Visual Basic and PC operation – this is essential for importing, collating, analysing data and creating reports
- Someone who has a good eye for detail to be able to check the data and identify reoccurring issues
- Someone with the ability to work in a team and interact with other functions / departments
Important to note:
- This role will entail covering shifts which involve early mornings and late evenings and includes weekends and night working. A shift allowance is included in the remuneration package.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
We’re Yunex Traffic. We have offices across the UK and worldwide, full of hardworking individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow. We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Yunex Traffic (Siemens Company). Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
What else do I need to know?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance and pension. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We encourage the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time