If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Your path will lead you to international project management of complex mass transit projects.
- You will be responsible for the technical implementation of control technology for operations centers within the scope of large-scale, cross-system projects and in line with deadlines, quality standards and costs.
- This includes planning, execution, controlling and reporting over the entire project cycle from requirements analysis to customer acceptance.
- You will provide technical leadership for up to 10 employees in international project teams.
- Also, you will coordinate the technical requirements with our customers on your own responsibility and will be available to our customers throughout the entire project as a competent technical contact person.
- You will clarify the interfaces between different complex systems independently and across sub systems.
- Moreover, you will provide technical support to our internal stakeholders (e.g., development or purchasing) and external suppliers.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a university degree (Master / Diploma) in an engineering or scientific field (e.g. electrical engineering, computer science or traffic engineering).
- In addition, you convince with many years of professional experience in (sub) project management.
- You have a by a background in railroad signaling technology.
- Ideally, you have very good knowledge of control technology applications.
- You are characterized by a confident demeanor and negotiating skills with customers.
- Because you handle projects all over the world, you bring along very good English skills as well as willingness to travel (approx. 20%). German language skills are an advantage.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Karl-Christian Gerbaulet.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time