We are looking for a Head of Communications to join our organization. The successful candidate will be responsible leading the internal and external communication activities in order to support the business targets of the company. This includes development, implementation and maintaining of communications plans and programs, branding, managing communications channels, providing tools and media.
What are my responsibilities?
- Develops and drives the Communications mission and strategy and initiates Communication programs for the organization,
- Drive innovation, especially in Digital Communications. Acts as trusted advisor for business and management with regard to all communication activities,
- Defining and setting Media Relations strategy, policies and guidelines,
- Ensures that quality standards for Communications operations and processes are met at all times.
- Keeps abreast of industry trends.
- Screen and identify potential cases for Crisis Communications. In case of crises on Country level, take the lead in close collaboration with Corporate and affected Divisions.
- Lead and develop the Communications Team. Foster ownership culture in communications. Engage, develop and retain next generation of communications talents.
- Abide and adhere to a high standard of business ethics and maintain exemplary conduct according to Siemens' Business Conduct Guidelines and all Compliance Guidelines, Policies, Procedures and Requirements.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related field.
- 10 years of relevant management leadership experience in a similar multinational environment
- 360 degree marketing and communications competencies including public relations, social media and digital communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Turkish and English
- Effective leadership skills, team player and conflict management abilities.
- Strong customer focus on both internal and external customers
- A fast and continuous learner, independent and possess strong analytical skills
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time