Virtual JOB FAIR!
Siemens Healthineers – Point of Care Manufacturing – Mishawaka, Indiana (430 S Beiger St. Mishawaka, IN 46544)
Interviews starting week of January 31st, 2022
$1500 Sign on Bonus for Manufacturing Day and Night shift positions!
How Siemens Healthineers Takes Care of Our Employees:
- 4 weeks of Paid Time Off in your first 12 months, and 11 paid annual holidays
- Clean, bright, air-conditioned environment
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits that start on your first day of hire!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 6 weeks Paid Paternal Leave
- Annual $300 Wellness Reimbursement
- 100% matching 401k retirement program up to 6% of your contribution
Perform general custodial duties as assigned as well as receive training to enable janitor to perform entry level production operator assignments as needed to run production. Duties assigned may include but are not limited to:
- Keep assigned areas clean and orderly
- Wash internal windows and walls, ceilings, pipes, lights, ducts, etc.
- Replacement of light bulbs
- Dust mop, sweep, or vacuum floors and carpeting
- Mop, strip, wax, and buff floors as required
- Shampoo carpet as required
- Clean restrooms and drinking fountains thoroughly and maintain supply of paper towels, paper products, cups, company products, etc., in restrooms
- Initial responder for unclogging drains and toilets, i.e., utilization of plungers or Drano type chemicals
- Contact supervisor in area for any special projects such as cleaning up spilled items
- Move furniture, desks, files, etc. relative to the cleaning operations
- Handling of case lots of janitorial supplies, ensure proper items are in stock as required
- Operator power scrubbing machines and power sweepers
- Dispose of rejected material and other waste as required by the recycling process
- 5S organizing activities/office signage
- Perform other related duties as required by supervisor, including but not limited to, entry level production operator assignments as needed.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Janitor $15.76 - Day shift $16.96 – Night shift
For early consideration, please apply!
Join us and make a REAL difference!
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date except where prohibited by state law. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date except where prohibited by state law.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.