Siemens Digital Industries’ Digital Enterprise and Digital Services (DE&DS) group has a new opening for an experienced DE&DS Expert – Digital Twins and Virtual Commissioning.
Customers rely on our extensive domain know-how and deep industry and market expertise. We help our customers develop digital strategies, which ultimately lead to creating Digital Transformation roadmaps and the rollout of solutions. We work closely with the enterprise consulting, products, and technology teams to define executable implementation projects that help customers achieve maximum performance within their manufacturing environment.
You will be part of an international network of experts, which allows you to share experiences and to learn from others and further develop your knowledge.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join Siemens Digital Industries’ Services Organization. As a company we offer the broadest digital portfolio in the manufacturing industry. To learn more about our team, visit the Siemens US Digital Enterprise website.
- Act as the subject matter expert in support of sales and business development.
- Engage with customers to discuss the benefits of Digital Twins and Virtual Commissioning Services, validate assumptions, and clarify technical aspects.
- Develop Digital Twins and simulation models for the optimization of production systems and/or machines.
- Create and deliver Virtual Commissioning services for the continuous optimization of production systems and/or machines based on CAD data, kinematics models and PLC code.
- Explain the results of the virtual commissioning service and advise customers on how the PLC code can be optimized.
- Support the team at industry events.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in engineering, computer science, information technology, mathematics
- 2-5 years of experience in simulations of production systems and/or machines in manufacturing (e.g. by applying Simulation Software, CAD Modeling, PLC code writing)
- Experience in PLC programming and automation systems
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.