Siemens Digital Industries Software (DISW) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries.
With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies.
Join our team as a “Business Developer(m/f/d)” and work from our office in InfoPark, Budapest, Hungary. We also consider a mix between working from home and meeting with the team in the office.Job Duties:
The key objective of the Business Developer is to maximise the sales of existing products and services for the key market segments (Automotive Transportation and Electronics and Semiconductor). To achieve this the Business Developer is actively involved in the launch of new solutions, technically supports presales process, participates in deal making for deal support for large opportunities and trains the regional sales and pre-sales teams.
The primary responsibility is support regional sales organizations by defining and executing sales programs, leveraging successes from one region to another, guiding regional offices to go to new market segments with existing products, develop & maintain a view on the users, competitors and market potential of the defined market segments, and work with the product organisation to define the go-to-market strategy and set targets for the segments.
The secondary responsibility is the Business Developer works with Product Management to improve the product offering, enable the sales organisation to work with a technically complex product and directly supports their activity until they can work independently.
What do you need to realize what matters?
- MSc or BSc in Electrical Engineering or any related field.
- Understanding the global semiconductor industry and the electronics cooling domain (tools and applications, manufacturers, users, use cases, issues, trends).
- Knowledge of the semiconductor / electronics thermal testing and design technologies and workflows.
- +3 years of experience as a technical business developer, marketing engineer, industrial product manager or technical sales engineer role in an international B2B environment.
- Experience in technical/commercial customer contacts.
- Skills to work with and support a complex sales organisation.
- Fluent in English with excellent communication and presentation skills both oral and written.
- Customer oriented, flexible, enjoys a technical environment with multiple, sometimes rapidly changing tasks.
What do we offer?
- Long-term career opportunities (our fluctuation is extremely low).
- Agility in practice.
- Flexible working hours, no overtime.
- Home office during COVID.
- Life and Health insurance, Voluntary Pension Fund, SZÉP card (meals).
- Top of the line equipment and office in the 11th district.
- Competitive salary.
- Many more attractive Siemens benefits!
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Kft.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time