We have an exciting and unique opportunity - bring your energy and operational improvement mentality to bridge Sales with Operations resulting in more accurate forecasting, demand and revenue planning, optimized inventory, and improved on-time delivery for our customers. Are you up for the challenge?
The Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Lead is responsible for all aspects of the S&OP process, including ensuring monthly data analysis, reporting, tools management, driving sales excellence, leading monthly cross-functional consensus meetings, and operational improvement initiatives.Responsibilities:
- Drive the execution of the S&OP business cycle for the Products and Mass Transit Manufactured Products business. This delivery includes establishing and monitoring all relevant and required analytical tools and presentations.
- Develop Products annual orders and sales volume target setting
- Drive sales excellence by driving account plans, supervising product orders targets and forecasts, and opportunity management tools such as Dynamics.
- Support critical Products bids and champion the Bid Approval process (LOA) for the Products Organization
- Analyze, report, and improve orders, sales, and margin forecast accuracy at the detail and aggregate level to improve customer service levels, enhance labor utilization, and optimize inventory levels.
- Oversee backlog management to ensure accuracy of customer promise dates and resolve large or abnormal orders while still striving to meet operational and customer excellence.
- Ensure a systematic approach to plant manufacturing teams receiving soft (not yet booked) demand inputs and assumptions from account manager reviews and forecasts
- Lead and facilitate the Sales & Operations Planning cycle by running monthly consensus and demand review meetings with cross-functional teams (manufacturing, procurement, sales, customer relationship management, engineering, and management functions). Communicate any relevant demand and supply planning results constraints and support in mitigation
- Key partner in plant inventory levels to accommodate Sales, Inventory, and Operations processes.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of directly related experience
- Demonstrated business analysis experience with sales excellence and sales and operations planning
- Experience in SAP is a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Excel and PowerPoint) and Tableau
- Knowledge or exposure to Supply Chain/Procurement processes
- Large or matrixed manufacturing company experience
- A desire to keep tabs on the marketplace trends and how that information translates to our business
- Experience collaborating with different teams to achieve common goals
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We apply lean principles and continually improve our processes and customers' experience.
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, total health, life, vision, and dental benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the application or interview process, perform crucial functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment! Don't hesitate to get in touch with us to request accommodation.
Where permitted by applicable law, we may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements and in accordance with accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.