Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
The promise of a digital future…today. With the digital twin, Siemens Digital Industries Software blurs the boundaries between the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design and manufacturing worlds. For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4UWhat you’ll be doing
We are looking for an expert software engineer to join the HEEDS team developing our modeling and data visualization desktop application. Our priority is providing robust software that is easy to learn and easy to use and is the gateway to our powerful design-space exploration capabilities. While the initial focus is on desktop application development, there is potential for growing to a web-based collaborative application platform.
The position involves working on a diverse range of projects and all aspects of software development related to interface and architectural design, data analytics, results visualization, high performance computing, and web development. The option is available to select an area of focus after gaining experience with the product.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, implementation and maintenance of various software projects
- Write and review software requirements documents
- Build QA tests and documentation instructions for the implemented functionality
- Research and fix assigned bugs
- Collaborate with the team in planning and executing sprints
- BS/MS degree in computer science and/or an engineering field
- Validated experience in OOP using C++. (We are offering multiple opportunities.)
- Good teamwork and cooperation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – also in English
- Experience with numerical methods, data analytics, and/or Qt Widgets is a plus
- Experience with CAE tools (e.g., Abaqus, Adams, Amesim, ANSYS, Dymola, GT-Power, JMAG, Simcenter, SIMPACK, Simulink, etc.) and/or tool integration is a plus
- Development experience within a production environment (commercial software) is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We have some of the most inquisitive minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing outstanding things. Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.htmlSiemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time