Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Territory Clinical Specialist, Cardiology Ultrasound.
The Territory Clinical Specialist, Card is a registered sonographer position with overall responsibility for providing sales support during product demonstrations as well as providing on-site technical applications training for Siemens Ultrasound Cardiology Imaging systems at customer medical facilities. This role assists in the sales process through product demonstrations and customer interactions to achieve regional and corporate sales/marketing goals.
Provides expert technical training and delivers excellent customer service. Additionally, you will be responsible in assisting in the growth of our business through promotion of new products and upgrades. Maintains knowledge of current trends in ultrasound to support customers as capabilities of products are developed and released. Supports company goals in all interactions with customers and employees.
This role reports to the Zone Clinical Director within the Healthineers Division.
• Performs pre-sale demonstration for the Siemens ultrasound product line
• Provide expert technical training while delivering excellent customer service
• Assists in the growth of our business through promotion of new products and upgrades
• Works closely with the sales team to optimize product and image quality for the customer
Required skills to have for the success of this role
• Typically requires an Associate’s degree along with a minimum of 4+ years of clinical experience as a cardiac sonographer and typically some experience with commercial.
• Qualified candidate must be registered through the RDCS in cardiology ultrasound imaging and typically other certifications.
• Must have excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
• Demonstrates a basic knowledge of computer skills.
• Willingness to travel extensively to support company goals, up to 75% of the time. (Average 3 overnights per week).
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Individuals with additional certifications (i.e., RDMS or RVT) will be given preference.
• Past commercial clinical experience preferred, 2 or more years ideal.
• Demonstrates ability to fully understand and present the technology associated with each key platform, possesses an excellent understanding of ultrasound physics.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons.)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the medtech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://jobs.siemens-info.com/jobs
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.