Polarion Life Sciences Portfolio Development Executive – USA
(Remote Home Office is an option in posted locations)
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
The Polarion Life Sciences Portfolio Development Executive will be responsible for planning and executing the Americas Zone and Life Sciences vertical go to market strategy for the Polarion portfolio. Knowledge of the Life Sciences industry or other regulated industry is preferred.
The Portfolio Development Executive (PFD) must drive pipeline creation and sales of the Polarion solution suite in the Life Sciences vertical by targeting accounts and industry segments where Polarion has a fit, such as requirement and risk management. The Polarion PFD must work closely with the Life Sciences sales and presales teams, the Industry PFD, indirect channel teams, and partners to support the industry strategy.
To achieve success, the PFD will be responsible for and take on ownership of assigned Polarion focused Campaigns and Digital Threads, leveraging and collaborating with cross functional teams to maximize software sales opportunities. As a trusted partner with direct and indirect sales teams, this role will be 50% customer facing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to deﬁne business needs, develop value propositions, and contribute to the generation of compelling proposals
- Own the research to support campaign/solution business plan
- Ability to build a strategy and roadmap interacting with Senior Executives including C-Suite.
- Develop and articulate Trends-Implications-Possibilities-Solutions (TIPS), create presentations, and deliver a demo through AVI
- Ask challenging questions to understand/identify problem areas
- Clearly articulate “why Siemens?” in non-technical terms (then if required, at a more technical level)
- Manage multiple campaigns per year – drive and measure the successful execution
- Deﬁne campaign/initiative success with sales leadership
- Develop business justiﬁcation, sales execution plan and revenue goals
- Possess complete understanding of campaign value proposition and presentation materials
- Drive campaign/initiative execution with Industry, Marketing and Sales
- Deliver sales enablement training of collateral as required
- Deliver campaign and initiative materials to prospects and customers as required
- Manage execution plan and report progress
- Support closing process if required
- Must have 10 to 15+ years of sales, business development, presales, or relevant industry experience, and strong, proven grasp of technology/solutions
- Practical experience with Polarion or other ALM/Requirements Management software
- Must currently reside in the continental USA. A home office is acceptable.
- BA/BS degree required.
- Ability to articulate end to end Digitalization message to the customer and ability to map in Siemens technology to the customer requirements and vision.
- Documented experience of owning and managing Discovery phase of the sales cycle
- Demonstrated capability to be the trusted advisor for the client within new or existing customers at various organizational levels
- Proven written and presentation development skills required, with strong skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Tableau
- An understanding of organizational management is critical
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Experience aligning with mid/upper-level management and technical users
- Collaborate and drive results with diverse teams across multiple internal and external organizations
- Formal and informal networking across company
- While travel is currently not approved due to COVID protocols, this role typically requires approximately 50% travel.
- Experience in the Life Sciences industry
- Experience working in highly regulated industries
- Experience with ALM, Agile Development, and PLM applications
- Deep understanding of the FDA regulatory process and how it applies to Product Development and Product Lifecycle Management.
- MBA Preferred
NOTE: Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the USA. Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the USA.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted, you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.