Siemens Digital Industries is looking for top talent to help customers deliver better products faster and more efficiently. Are you ready to show your technical capabilities in delivering the next generation of design, simulation, and manufacturing solutions? You will help companies realize the value of the digital twin where today meets tomorrow.
A Siemens NX CAD Services Product Architect is a trusted advisor that collaborates with customers realizing their vision of a Digital Twin for product design. NX from Siemens is the innovative CAD product that deliver the richest comprehensive digital twin. Ideal candidates will have excellent interpersonal skills, technical leadership skills, professional consulting skills, as well as NX Design Management with Teamcenter, NX design usage knowledge in multiple fields including CAD, CAE, PLM, IoT and Additive Manufacturing.
Understand, use and demonstrate proficiencies with Siemens NX Software in the areas of Product Design, Design Data Management, Design Validation, Visualization, Model Based Definition, Mechatronics Design.
Understand customers’ goals and objectives in order to identify what change initiatives are needed for the customer to be more efficient and productive with NX. Support process changes for migration of data to NX, work as part of a project team to deliver quality solutions, and support customer success and product enablement. Make technical recommendations and demonstrate standard methodologies for implementing NX
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, or equivalent Technology degree
- Multiple years using and implementing NX in a Teamcenter environment
- Knowledge of various NX applications including but not limited to Master Model, Drafting, Checkmate, Assembly modeling, and Knowledge Fusion etc.
- Expertise in NX Integration and Teamcenter Foundation.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with configuring Teamcenter in areas of NX Integration, Product Structure and Change management.
- Experience with Teamcenter ITK and SOA Customizations
- Knowledge in C++, VB Script, and XML and the ability to easily pick up and understand another Object-Oriented programming language
- Knowledge in Windows and Linux Scripting
- Minimum of 4 years of industry experience in NXOpen development
- Multiple years working in a customer facing environment
- Good communication skills at different levels throughout an organization
- A self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%
- Global support position working off hours may be needed
- Remote or hybrid work arrangements are available depending on candidate's location
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.