We are seeking an energized Account Executive with Infrastructure Project Finance experience to join the Siemens Financial Services (SFS) group.
You must have project finance experience with a lending institution, preferably a bank, insurance company, or commercial finance lender.
In this role, you will be responsible for the origination and structuring of infrastructure project finance transactions with a focus on Latin America.
- Actively marketing SFS within the infrastructure industry to facilitate deal flow and new business opportunities
- Initiate, build and maintain long-term relationships with developers, sponsors, and lead banks
- Perform due diligence activities, negotiating term sheets and documentation on transactions, presenting new business opportunities to senior management /credit committees
- Attend bank meetings, industry events and conferences to maintain and expand client network and remain well-informed of market trends
- Identify relevant transaction risks and negotiating appropriate structural mitigants
- Review, understand, and summarize loan and project documents including third-party consultant reports, legal due diligence, and credit documentation
- Mobilize internal resources and work within company and business unit policies, procedures, and processes.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS – Finance required. Masters preferred.
- 10 years of experience within the project finance group of a lending institution, preferably a bank, insurance company, or commercial finance lender with an active infrastructure finance business.
- Proven track history of originating and closing Infrastructure transactions
- Demonstrated network of strong relationships
- Proven experience negotiating term sheets and financing documentations.
- Strong financial modeling skills required.
- Ability to work within a team environment, combined with the flexibility to undertake changing roles as circumstances dictate.
- Superior knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Strong relationship management, selling, negotiation, organizational and interpersonal skills required
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons. Vaccination status will be requested at onboarding. Siemens uses a third-party provider to securely capture COVID-19 vaccine verification data in an electronic upload. While vaccination is not required for the position you have accepted, you will be informed if vaccination is required at any time in the future during your employment with Siemens. If you do not wish to become vaccinated due to a legally protected reason, you will have the opportunity to request an accommodation
Siemens Financial Services is an international provider of business-to-business financial solutions. We support customer investments with leasing solutions and equipment, project and structured financing.For further information, please visit: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/financing/project-finance.html
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.