Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2021
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive, and responsible environments. Our aim isn’t just about improving buildings; it’s about creating perfect places that improve peoples’ lives. This position supports the project management team with document control, project scheduling, financial documentation, and project close-out to ensure projects move smoothly through project milestones.
- Plans, organizes, and executes sales marketing strategies with salespeople, vendors, and customers through Internet, trade shows, special events, telemarketing, in-house demonstrations, and face-to-face marketing interviews.
- Annually interviews customers, conducts account team meetings, reviews report schedules, reports quarterly customer satisfaction ratings, ensures customer satisfaction, and assists in the improvement of customer satisfaction ratings.
- Develops client and vertical-market business profiles through a variety of research and data collection methods.
- Collaborates with Sales Teams and others to meet sales goals and plans.
- Uses industry contacts and knowledge to obtain and enhance customer/sales relationships.
- Assists and supports sales management team in presentations, proposals, and other group presentations.
- Organizes, plans, and participates in meetings, exhibitions, and training.
- Maintains inventory and reviews sales literature and promotional material.
- Determines customer needs and provides direction to appropriate key employees across divisions within Siemens Building Technologies.
- Covers phones to back-up our receptionist.
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons
- High school diploma or state-recognized GED required
- Experience managing multiple highly process-oriented tasks to completion; applicants with experience supporting a fast-paced office environment will receive priority
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Required travel: 5%
- Ability to read and understand customer service contracts
- Experience in commercial construction sales and marketing support preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required; other business software systems experience preferred (e.g., SAP)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong math skills
- High attention to details to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.