We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
For Siemens Turkey R&D Department, we are looking for a Part-time Working Students to be located in Kartal who will support software development projects.
What are my responsibilities?
- Software design, implementation, debugging, unit tests, module tests, test automation, and involving in release tasks for industrial automation projects
- Working well in a in a multi-site, international software development team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 4th year undergraduate student in Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics and Automation & Control Engineering.
- Willing to follow software engineering and/or test automation engineering career path.
- Very good command of English.
- Minimum 2,5 days/week availability is expected (partly remote working).
- Eager to learn Industrial Automation domain know-how and Siemens specific technologies.
- Knowledge of Java programming language is a must.
- Knowledge of source control tools is a must (e.g. SVN, Git, etc)
- Knowledge of any other programming language is a plus. (e.g. C#, C++, C, etc)
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools is a plus (e.g. Anthill, Jenkins, Gitlab CI, etc.)
- Knowledge of UI test automation frameworks is a plus (e.g. Selenium)
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time