Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Preparation of Power Plant TG Hall Layout, Piping Layout, Civil and Structure design inputs, Isometrics and Support drawings, Piping BOM with time bound and cost optimization approach.
- Able to calculate pipe size, thickness, material selection, pressure drop.
- Have overview of various types of pumps, heat exchangers, instrument hook up, pipe fittings, valves & specialty items.
- Able to interpret stress analysis report for selection and design of critical pipe supports.
- Support to Bid phase projects for basic Piping & Layout engineering work. Identify and clarify contract ambiguity, prepare CRS, MOMs and collect vendor offers for costing.
- Review external documents like Civil and Structure arrangement, customer piping layout, cable trays & ducts, to check interface.
- Working on 3D modelling software CADISON/PDMS/E3D for piping engineering activity. Have exposure of various CAD formats.
- Exposure to Piping Engineering codes and standards like: ASME B31.1, B31.3, ANSI, IBR, EJMA and associated codes for Power Plant piping engineering.
- Co-ordination with Customer, PM, Proposals, QM, Factory, Site team and third party vendors during execution.
- Contribution for Cost out, Lean process, Process Automation, Digitalization enthusiast.
- Soft Skill like Self motivation, Self Initiative, Team player, Influential and Leadership behavior are expected.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• B.E. (Mechanical) with minimum 10 to 12 yr working experience in Piping Design & Engineering field.
• Have hands on experience of drawing preparation in AutoCad (2D environment) and 3D modelling in CADISON/PDMS/E3D software.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based out at Gurugram. You’ll also get to visit other locations (project sites) in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time