Wanted: Electrical/Electronic Graduates who do not want to be labelled.
Do you believe there’s more than one way to secure a successful future in Engineering? So do we. We believe our graduate programme differs from any other and this could be the next exciting step on your journey... If yes, start your career with us at Siemens!
Not really sure who Siemens are and what we do? Click here
to find out.
Here at Siemens, we build a better world using digital skills to create greener energy, ground-breaking hardware/software and ingenious inventions.
Begin your graduate journey with us whilst taking part in our fantastic graduate development programme. We will build an individual training plan to help you to develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it you will be set up with the best knowledge to equip you for your professional career within Siemens.
Here is a taste of what you can expect from this graduate programme:
- Application of your knowledge to build innovative products for the electrical power system.
- Working on new developments for the power transmission and distribution networks.
- Design, development, and planning of analogue and micro-processor systems.
- Automated test systems and system integration.
- Develop software for, and support of, embedded systems and products.
- Involvement in the design and responsibility for implementing key features.
- Be involved in international developments across different business units within the Siemens group.
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds:
- You are studying towards or have a degree in electrical/electronic engineering, but still want to expand your horizons. Would you consider a role where you apply your electrical knowledge to develop electronic devices to solve real world problems on the power system?
- We believe in offering our engineers the broadest possible opportunities, e.g., if you have the aptitude you can move between hardware and software development or combine both.
- You are a good communicator with the ability to present ideas and results, having interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
What else do I need to know?
You will need to go where this journey takes you. Alongside your role, the graduate development programme
will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitalisation, and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for forward-thinking colleagues with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of Electronics Engineering. Join us and apply now.
The total rewards' package for this role includes a salary of £28,000 per annum, plus an annual bonus. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
Siemens recognises that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility, and innovation. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time