The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join Test Automation Developer team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us and What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible to create test automation framework & tools for Digitalization topics using C# language
- Responsible to develop test tools like Test Server and Test Client to simulate data for H/W devices
- Effectively collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including other testers, developers, and business partners
- Monitor automation processes
- Prepare result reports, defect status reports and document all bug issues
- Stay abreast of technology trends and industry best practices in testing
- Flair to learn new technologies and concepts and thrive in an agile environment
Active contribution in improving overall testability of the product and improve release quality
Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering or Master of Engineering
Experience: 3-5 yeas of overall experience in years as Test automation development / Software Developer
· Good Knowledge in mainstream development language: C# & Visual Studio, Git
· Good debugging skills
- Test automation framework development and Automation testing is additional
- Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
- Agile Development life cycle process knowledge
Desirable / Good to Have:
- Exposure to knowledge of NFRs (security, portability, privacy, availability, maintainability etc..) in enterprise level solutions
- Python Language
Communication protocols: HART, Profibus, Profinet,
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time