At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Here at Siemens Digital Industries Software, we are looking for a Cloud Partner Manager to join our Mendix team.
Are you the commercially oriented Cloud Partner Manager Executive Netherlands who can combine business development with strategic channels to deliver revenue for both parties?
Have a look at how your role will look like
- Working closely with our Mendix partner community including system integrators, consulting companies, VAR’s and SaaS vendors to generate pipeline & meet/exceed channel revenue
- Qualifying and developing the right partners for Mendix across the region
- Create and execute against a business plan for partner sourced business across the region
- Be the multi-level spider orchestrator for our partners, managing and building relationships on all levels both internal and external Execute on sales and marketing strategies to communicate the differentiated value of Mendix to the customer at both the technical and business levels
- Leverage the strengths of the partner to create a differentiated value proposition in the enterprise market
- Evangelize the platform - confirm and communicate the Mendix value to partners and their customers
- Consistently communicating and brainstorming with extended team around all aspects of account and opportunity development
- Build Sales to partner network to establish trust and jointly closing partner sourced and partner driven opportunities
- Own Partner and Sales forecasting on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
You’re the innovator we need if you have
- Several years of demonstrated sales and channel experience in enterprise software with a proven track-record of consistently exceeding annual quota & performance targets
- Preferably experienced in the world of Low-Coding or at least cloud/saas business
- Proven ability to handle complex sales cycles including the ability to provide coordination and direction to your extended team
- Existing network of partners in the application development and business process space
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage partner relationships at all levels
- Proven track record of building profitable partnerships at previous software companies
- You are a fluent communicator in English and Dutch
- Ability to travel as needed
Our Guiding Principles
- While we live on different continents, speak different languages, and work on different things, we are bound by our “MendixBlue” guiding principles. Being “MendixBlue” means that you live the culture, and you consistently improve it as we grow. It’s kind of a big deal.
- We put the customer first. Without our customers, we have no business. So, if you act in the best interest of our customers, always…you belong here.
- We think big. We work to have a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. So, if you aim high and think long term…you belong here.
- We innovate. We want to be what happens next. So, if you ask “what if?” and work to find a way or make one…you belong here.
- We nurture talent. We look, not just at the sum of what an individual has done, but at the potential of who they can be. So, if you’re up for learning from your failures…you belong here.
- We hear every voice. Inflated egos don’t last here, humility does. So, if you share credit and ensure that the best ideas win – regardless of who they come from…you belong here.
- We own it. If something needs doing, we do it. So, if you focus on the outcome, and take initiative to get it done…you belong here.
- We have fun. We use laughter as a common language. We can ask for help and we’re happy to give it. So, if you find joy and purpose in what you do…you belong here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: dARE - Operative Activity 576w (previously SISW B.V.)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time