We are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Workflow Manager to join our UK Rail Infrastructure business on a full time basis in Chippenham.
Siemens use a Shared Services team to process and pay vendor invoices. Any un-approved invoices are referred to the local business to resolve as Workflow. Working in conjunction with the Shared Services team, you will be responsible for managing five Workflow Administrators and overseeing the Workflow process for Rail Infrastructure.
Siemens have adopted the “new normal” working hours and working from home is recommended however you will need to be travelling to our Chippenham office at least 2x per week.
This is your role
- Manage team of five Workflow Administrators, including staff appraisals and development
- Be the business point of contact for the Shared Services team
- Review workflow aged report to help resolve issues preventing payment
- Review Creditors Report and liaise with Share Services Team to resolve any subsequent issues
- Become SAP workflow process expert to be able to support the Workflow Team and the business
- Raise advance or ad-hoc payment requests
- Support GRIR (Goods Received / Invoice Received) clearance and improvement activities
- Review Construction Industry Scheme submissions to Siemens PLC
- Support Intercompany dispute process
- Review processes and implement process efficiencies
- Prepare monthly RIC controls (Siemens internal controls) for review
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Experience of working within an Accounts Payable team is highly desirable
- Experience of managing a small team of people - essential
- Effective team player
- Experience of using SAP and SAP Workflow (preferred)
- Excellent MS Excel user (essential)
- Experience of working in a large organization
- Experience of working with a Shared Services Team
- Knowledge of Construction Industry Scheme (desirable)
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 385,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do you need to know?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance and pension. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time