General Summary of the Job:
Join Siemens Digital Industries Software’s growing and fast paced Competitive and Market Intelligence team. In this role, you will be responsible using sound research methodologies to delivers high quality work products. You will research and communicate key insights on the market landscape and competitors to company management and the greater corporation (including sales). This position will deliver insights and findings to management in a clear and effective manner. This includes regularly preparing and giving presentations which may include project updates and results to all levels of management including the executive levels.
- Follows market and competitor earnings, announcements, media, etc.
- Sets the standard, methodology and directly performs a variety of research projects and market/competitive analysis
- Performs Market and competitive analysis including battlecards, SWOT, alerts, and more
- Uses project management skills and techniques
- Develops executive presentations, analyses, and reports
- Assists and partners with marketing, sales, engineering, and executives with secondary research needs
- Support strategic planning, business models, and M&A functions
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Exhibits strong analytic, business, and marketing knowledge including basic financial statements
- Attentive to high level of detail in work products
- Exhibits strong program and project management skills
- Capable of driving assignments to completion within given schedule requirements
- Ensures focus on measurable outcomes and value to the business
- Exhibits strong collaborative problem-solving skills to overcome obstacles and adjust to changing requirements
- Exhibits clear and effective written and verbal communication
- Team player, able to juggle multiple work streams with matrixed resources and goals
- Ability to work effectively with ambiguity
- Capable of understanding, discussing and communicating engineering and high-tech topics with associated marketing and strategic planning strategies
- Develop sound research methodologies and practices
Education and Experience Requirement:
- 7+ years related business experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a preference for: Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Marketing or
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or a Scientific discipline
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Experience in Software and/or SaaS
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
· Some travel may be required
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.