- Bachelor's or higher degree in Science or any other stream (Mechanical or Industrial Engineering will be an added advantage)
- 5+ years of Software Development Experience
- 3+ years of experience in cloud technology area
- Should be well versed UI any framework (React preferred).
- Node JS with good knowledge in any framework (Express preferred)
- Need good knowledge of Unit testing tools (Jest, mocha, chai).
- Hands on experience with Web Services lifecycle (design, build, test, deploy), API versioning and design approaches, tools, inter-operability concepts.
- Knowledge of Microservices and shared software concepts.
- Team player. Good Listener. Self-Driven.
- Strong ability to write unit testable code. Knowledge of TDD/BDD working with unit test frameworks and mocking frameworks
- Strong skills with modern application design approaches.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability.
- Experience with Agile Software development practices / environment.
- Basic understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS for cloud computing models.
- Experience of working with asynchronous and concurrent systems will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Docker
- Familiarity/experience of web automation tools (like cypress, selenium)
- Knowledge of leading edge technologies, tools, and software & services.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted, you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.