- management of development projects of ET 200 IO´s (cca. 8 FTE, embedded systems, FW, HW, Test)
- planning, controlling, and reporting of deliveries
- stakeholder management (customer R&D, production, validation).
- customer relationship: building trust and searching for new opportunities at internal customer
- quality management: Implementation of processes in the team to ensure high quality of development process and delivery.
- strategy: Active contribution to realization of the department strategy.
- company culture: Being an example in terms of ownership culture, compliance and fair behavior
- up to 33 days of holiday (standard 5 weeks + up to 8 days from benefit system)
- flexible working hours and home-office
- bonus for joining our company up to CZK 100,000 (depends on the level of technical knowledge)
- an individual benefit budget of at least CZK 24,000 that you can turn into a combination of up to 8 extra days off, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance contributions
- relocation bonus for the costs of moving to the place of work (CZK 100,000 if you move to the Czech Republic from abroad, CZK 50,000 if you move to Prague within the Czech Republic)
- contribution to meals in the form of e-vouchers
- contribution to Multi-sport card
- project management skills
- professional experience with R&D and embedded systems (FW; HW)
- fluent communication in English language
- leadership and organization skills.
- communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- experience with development methods, e.g. Agile & Lean, TDD, Continuous integration
- personal development – coaching or mentoring by experienced leaders to build / strengthen your leadership skills
- work with the emphasis on quality and reliability
- creative job and space for self-fulfillment
- stable background of Siemens company
- open opportunities in expert and management career growth
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time