We are looking for creative minds! Are you in?
As part of our team we will help you build the foundation of your professional and personal development. During your time with us, you’ll be able to see how digitalization works in the real world. Our program offers you the ideal start in your career and the chance to remain in our team in Siemens Romania R&D.
Our Research Group is part of Business Analytics and Monitoring (BAM) Technology Field. Headquartered in Munich, we are a hardworking community of 240+ researchers, data scientists and architects distributed across the globe. We strive to tackle complex problems in various domains ranging from industry, energy, mobility and buildings to smart cities by applying methods and principles of data analytics and artificial intelligence. We are searching for equally hardworking colleagues to join us in this exciting adventure of finding solutions to some non-trivial problems of the petabyte world.
What should you know?
- The program is an intensive three months mentoring program;
- After three months, a performance review will take place;
- You can prove your skills and capacity to learn and adapt;
- You will have a flexible schedule;
- A personal mentor will be at your side during the program, helping you achieve your various objectives while promoting your development and assisting you in planning your career;
- You will receive a scholarship.
What do you need in order to qualify for this program?
- Studying Computer Science or Engineering;
- A desire to learn independently, and from those around you;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work optimally in a team and on your own;
- Proficiency in English.
Want to join our company?
We're happy to hear that you would like to join the team. Our people love it here, and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization.
Software and R&D play a central role at Siemens. Siemens in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
Join our team and will have the opportunity to collaborate with experienced engineers and programmers using the latest innovative technology!
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds (http://www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds).
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time