Pre-Sales Solution Consultant / Manufacturing and Quality Solutions - USA
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
- Technical Sales and support of Siemens Quality Management Systems (QMS) portfolio. U.S. based highly skilled role within the Manufacturing and Quality Solutions team
- As a technical solution consultant, you will lead the engagement with customers and prospects to gather high level customer business needs and technical requirements and demonstrate relevant solutions from the Siemens portfolio
- By utilizing advanced knowledge of customer business needs, industry best practices and competitive differentiation, you will prepare and deliver compelling presentations and demonstrations of our software solutions in support of our software selling efforts
- Become a trusted advisor with the Sales Orchestrators and Customer through the building of a credible business and technical consultant relationship, while working alongside the sales orchestrators and other peers within Siemens.
- Develop a strong high-level knowledge of the breadth of Siemens' digital enterprise portfolio that pertains to multiple industries with focus on Quality Management System solutions
- Provide guidance and mentoring on the technical capabilities and business value of the customer’s current and proposed Siemens solution portfolio
- Gather and advise the customer in the definition of high-level business and technical requirements
- Develop and deliver presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts, proposals
- Manage customer technical queries and coordinate the resources to respond to the customer
- Construct meaningful collateral for client requests for information (RFI, etc.), proposals (RFP, RFQ, etc.), demonstrations and proof of concept exercises
- Have a good understanding of Quality Management System requirements: SPC, FMEA, PPAP, APQP, etc.
- Record and distribute results of client meetings and subsequent agreements
- Document and share best practices and customer success stories within the group, Business Unit and across the Siemens Digital Industries Software organization
- Candidate should have a BS degree in a quality engineering related discipline, or equivalent working experience with quality management systems
- Must currently reside in the continental USA, and will not need Visa sponsorship at any time in the future for work in the USA.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience using software applications related to areas of manufacturing engineering, quality engineering, and production operations
- Excellent verbal group presentation and written communications skills
- Self-starter, motivated and able to work with a minimum of direct supervision
- Must be open to an average of 30% - 50% travel, mostly domestic
- Must be able to work remote (virtual office), from posted locations.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Experience with software applications in the quality management domain
· Exposure to Siemens PLM Teamcenter solutions is preferred
· Candidate should have knowledge of engineering and quality processes including:
APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning)
FMEA (Failure Mode Effects Analysis)
PPAP (Production Part Approval Process)
SPC (Statistical Process Control)
Compliance norms and standards such as:
NOTE: Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the USA. Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the USA.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently, the White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted, you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
#LI-PLM #LI-SAS #LI-REMOTE
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.