At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customer expectations, on achieving high quality and on-time delivery. Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism. Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems. Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas. Technical lead of one or more projects within one area of a product. Provides input to the technical direction for one area of a product. Occasional consults with customers in regard to future upgrades and products. Able to solve complex technical problems. Provides specialized expertise within multiple systems, software disciplines, as well as general knowledge of related disciplines, applications implications, and customer areas. Works with minimal supervision on complex projects with wide latitude for independent judgment. Highly skilled with extensive proficiency and technical expertise.
Support Siemens DM cloud products in production.
• Work closely with the SYSOPS/SRE team to
• Support siemens cloud products in production
• Design, develop and maintain DM SYSOPS solution infrastructure.
• Create & Maintain and develop continuous integration and deployment systems and processes.
• Work on automation of the DEV and OPS processes.
Pre-requisite and Essential functions:
• 2+ experience as DevOps / Integration /Operation / support
• 2+ years of experience with Dockers, Kubernetes
• 1+ year of experience with automation tools (Terraform/Puppet/Chef/ansible)
• 2+ year of experience in AWS - public cloud infrastructure in general.
• 2+ year of experience with Git and Jenkins at least 2 years.
• Experience with Monitoring system platform (Zabbix/Grafana)
• Experience working with Linux and Windows - shell scripting and PowerShell.
• Knowledge in SAAS security. (advantage)
• Team player, self-learning capabilities
• On call rotation, working in shifts mode + weekend (once in a month)
• Working on west coast time zone
• Remote working mode (optional)
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology
supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most
federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the
government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an
accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or
practice. The Company has decided to pause
enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is
addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may
lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal
law. If this pause is lifted, you will be expected to be vaccinated
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.