Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries. The Siemens Business Unit Motion Control (DI MC) is one of the world’s leading suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and service on the motion control market. It has around 20,000 employees and with factories, R&D and service sites worldwide we are close to our customer and at home in a huge range of industries.
The Low Voltage Motors (LVM) business segment is developing, producing and selling low voltage motors and related digitalization solution.
LVM is the world's leading supplier of high quality motors for industrial applications. Our global design platforms for low voltage motors reduce cost and simplify the configuration and selection process for the product itself and drive systems. Growth through innovation and digitalization is one of our main focus areas in this regards.
For our Manufacturing Site of Low Voltage motors in Guadalajara, (Mexico) we are looking for a:
Head of Controlling
- Supervise performance and Cost development of the factory, reporting to Head of Finance
- Direct and coordinate closing tasks, forecasts and annual budgeting process, ensuring a high planning accuracy
- Drive innovation & implement operational best practices in regards of Reporting & Controlling
- Lead, coordinate and manage the Controlling team
- Ensure the factory complies with accounting and reporting standards
Knowledge and required Skills:
- At least 7 years of experience in Senior Accounting & Controlling role in a factory environment
- Very high analytical skills regarding Cost Calculation and Cost drivers
- Strong communication skills in Spanish & English; strong leadership skills with the ability to influence a cross-functional team and members of the management team
- IT afﬁnity for digitalization of ﬁnance processes
- SAP Knowledge
- Experience in advanced Reporting & automation tools (e.g. Power BI, KNIME, Qlik Sense/Tableau)
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about Siemens? Then let’s stay connected!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time