- Support in bidding process, prepare commercial documents such as commercial deviation, bidding bond etc.
- Contract T&C commercial evaluation/negotiation; monitor contract signature process
- Risk evaluation & control from commercial/financial aspects
- Contract/Order processing & follow-up
- SAP and other related system / platform Operation e.g. Sales Order/WBS/PO/Billing/DN etc.
- Projects regular review with project manager, including projects’ cost status, forecast, payment status, billing plan, cash flow status review.
- Quick feedback on monthly/quarterly Finical reports and take necessary actions
- Other tasks assigned by Management
- 1. University degree, majored in Commercial/Accounting is preferred;
- 3 years experience of commercial or financial controlling function including 1 year experience of SAP practice;
- Excellent English in both written and spoken.
· Commercial expertise
· Customer Focus
· Problem solving skills
· Interpersonal and communication skills
· Stress management & Ability to multi-task and succeed in a fast paced environment
· Detail Oriented
· Professionalism to interact with internal and external customers
· Computer proficiency (eg. Microsoft Excel)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Factory Automation Engineering Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time