Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join SH MY team as Healthcare Solution Consultant & Product Specialist to provide recommendation for potential and existing customers in regards to the best automation configuration for laboratory and involve in workflow improvements of the suggested proposal to close deals.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will responsible for Development of LEAN Concepts and presentations concerning Lab-Organization and Process
- You will demonstrate Lean Healthcare Leadership by coaching customer on transition them to Lean
- You will conduct health check for existing Automation accounts, at least once per year for customer retention purpose
- You will prepare and present simulation report to customers and explain benefits of proposed configuration
- You will accountable for Lab Diagnostics (LD) products for Malaysia, by managing marketing related business efforts for instruments, reagents, consumables and service products in order to support country strategy
- You will conduct laboratory workflow analysis for existing and potential customers based on evidence and data and highlight bottlenecks and suggest optimal solutions to improve workflows
- You will present stimulation report to customers and explain benefits of proposed configuration
- You will develop LEAN team in existing automation customer by coaching the customer on implementing LEAN concepts
- You will coordinate all automation project, including advising ordering of correct components, working with country Customer Service (CS) Diagnostic (DX) Manager for assigning project leader, engaging second level support, and ensuring smooth implementation of automation solution
- You will conduct follow-up workflow optimization, work with local CS team for the implementation and present to customers on improvements made since implementation of automation solution
- You will be responsible for marketing management of the assigned product portfolio throughout the product lifecycle -from new product launch to end of life management
- You will provide support, guidance and product training to internal sales and business partners
- You will receive, develop and deliver product sales and promotional materials
- You will collaborate with all other cross-functional teams to achieve shared goals of product portfolio management (Assays); identifying the challenges / opportunities, creating and executing marketing programs or action plans (Product, Market , Competition, Win/ Loss analysis, organization ,etc) and follow up metrics in order to achieve business unit objectives
- You develop Key Opinion Leader (KOL) and produce white paper / posters to promote Siemens branding and solutions aligned with Siemens Healthineers direction of clinical and workflow excellence
- You perform Continuing Medical Education (CME) -products and clinical to gain customers confident and drive the deals win
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/laboratory-diagnostics
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You possess a Master/ Degree in Biology / Biotechnology or equivalent is A MUST
- You possess 3-5 years experiences in general marketing
- You understand the market need and laboratory workflow and operation
- You have experience in Diagnostic Laboratory operations
- You have experience in working with pathologist/ lab director to develop workflow publications at right value propositions
- Background of lab management is preferable
- You must have in depth knowledge of laboratory diagnostics equipment and laboratory management
- You able to work with KOL and build good network / relations with KOL
Your personality and skills:
- You possess strong ability to use analytics to communicate meaningful data in executive summaries
- You possess in depth knowledge of laboratory diagnostic equipment and disease state management is preferable
- You able to deal with complex projects
- You possess a good presentation skills and be able to take a lead role in customer discussion and project management
- You have a well developed personal professional communication skills to effectively interact with customers, regional marketing, global marketing , sales and senior managers within Healthineers
- You have experience in interacting with international and local management and team members along with marketing personnel, distributors and customers
- You are proficient in English both written and spoken
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time