If you really want to make a difference – make it with us.
The manufacturing industry is facing its largest transformation process. And we want to ensure the industry's success in the future. To do so, we need forward-thinkers who have an eye for the bigger picture; and clever minds looking for answers. Help us get the manufacturing industry ready for “Industry 4.0.”
For Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou (苏州西门子电器有限公司), we are looking for a SQA Engineer (供应商质量工程师).
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
1. Lead supplier process audit and provide recommendations for supplier selection.
2. Lead technical review for sourced parts/components and ISIR release.
3. Ensure parts/components quality, collect and analyze supplier quality issues, work with supplier to use proper quality methods to solve issues.
4. Monitor supplier performance and implement supplier improvement activities.
5. Identify supplier development opportunities and leading development projects from quality side.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
1. More than 3 years SQE working experience.
2. Bachelor’s degree or above, majored in mechanical engineering, experienced in stamping tool is preferred.
3. Certificate VDA6.3 Process Auditor.
4. Practice experience in process control and quality management for assembly products.
5. Complex quality problem solving skills.
6. Good communication skills, strong learning ability and team spirit.
If you are interested, please just apply for the position. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees, and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time