Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to make the world a more safe, reliable, and equitable place? Then look to Russelectric, A Siemens Business!
Russelectric custom designs and builds power control systems and equipment to meet the stringent performance and reliability requirements of healthcare, data, communications, and other critical facilities. As a Siemens business, Russelectric does all of this while supporting communities and offering life-changing opportunities for people from all walks of life.
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2021
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Russelectric:
As a Stockroom Associate with the world’s most respected manufacturer of automatic transfer switches and power control systems you will manage inventory of components and products via picking transfer orders, receiving vendor materials, and small-parcel shipping to customer sites and field service agents. The shipments that you prepare will make the world a safer and more reliable place for our customers: think hospitals, data centers, utilities, mass transportation, and other aspects of life as we know it that need reliable power systems. You will be contributing to the solution of the world’s growing need for dependable critical infrastructure.
- Receiving, storing, and maintaining inventory cycle counts to maintain accuracy of products, materials, tools, supplies, equipment, and parts.
- Picking, packing, and shipping to our customers in the pick-pack distribution area aided by the use of powered industrial forklift equipment
- High school diploma or state-recognized GED required
- Ability to travel 5% if off-site training or meetings are necessary
- Previous stockroom, inventory, or warehouse experience preferred
- Experience using SAP or comparable ERP system preferred
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.; must be able to push/pull/slide heavy material
- Must be able to make coordinated movements of the hands and arms to grasp and move objects
- Must be able to stoop, bend, squat, crawl, and climb
- Use of forklift is required (training is provided onsite)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English required
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Punctual attendance required. The shift for this job is 8:45 am to 5:15 pm Eastern Time—qualified candidates must be able to work during this time (some overtime is required as needed)
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time-off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop for eligible positions
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.