- Drives and guides the creation of a functional architecture and of a technical realization concept for complex connectivity solutions for complete production lines, complex machines and IT systems (cloud and on-premise)
- Technical consulting for Sales incl. evaluation of different connectivity solution concepts with respect to technological and commercial aspects
- Verifies and validates the concepts and specifications versus the requirements and standards, esp. on security for data transmission and infrastructure
- Completes troubleshooting for a variety of complex connectivity solutions involving third party products
- Provides feedback and lessons learned to the Service organization and R&D department
- Acts internally as an integrating and coordinating technical function
- Guides and trains Regional Engineer in drafting and checking specific solutions of connectivity concepts
- Provides feedback and lessons learned to the Service organization.
- Actively involves Solution Architect for non-standard requirements.
- Manages the requirements and maintains the documentation.
- May evaluate the requirements based on broad experience regarding their feasibility or contained technical risks.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time