- Inventory management that includes accurate recording of inventory, consolidation and distribution
- Organize transportation activities, including storage of goods, managing information accrued from point of origin to delivery, orchestrating transportation movements, and arranging for services as necessary
- Coordinate and track movement of all import/export shipments and ensure all documents such as advanced shipping notice, pick slips, bills of lading are accurately recorded.
- Currently pursuing a Degree or Masters in Business / Business Administration / Management / Engineering / Economics / Supply Chain Management or Related field of study.
- Availability to intern for 6 – 9 months will be a plus
- Strong math, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral, written, and technical communication skills
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Self-motivated and team oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, SharePoint and Excel
- Basic programming and Tableau background are a bonus
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Logistics PTE LTD
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time